This performance is delivered by two 50A sinewave FOC speed controllers and a 60v 28Ah LG battery giving a theoretical peak of 6000w. The motors each have a nominal rating of 1600w combining to give the ride 3200w of continuous power. The larger battery endows the scooter with a theoretical range of 140km if you ride at a constant 25 km/h.
The new sinewave controllers combined with the uprated rider display and thumb throttle deliver smooth, progressive acceleration and power delivery. With so much power on tap, this is essential. The new controllers are mated to massive heat-sinks to dissipate heat to maintain optimum performance.
This is a low-volume, no-compromise super-scooter and, like the name, will only be available in limited numbers. Call us for a demo!
- Extra wide 10x3" pneumatic wheels offer great ride comfort, traction and rolling efficiency for long rides
- NUTT Hydraulic brakes with cooling fins
- 160mm front and rear disc brakes for stronger stopping power
- Powerful 1600W dual motors
- Range of up to 120km on eco single drive mode
- Top speed of 80kmh in dual drive mode